International readers can buy Kindle Worlds titles from the Kindle Worlds US site only.
Here is one method for international readers to make a purchase:
- Log into your Amazon UK, CA, or AU account.
- Add a United States address to your list of one-click addresses; it doesn’t have to be a home, but a legitimate address such as a hotel.
- Go to Manage Your Content & Devices, and under Country settings, change your location to US. Amazon will ask you to select an address. Select the US address you added to your one-click addresses.
- Return to the Amazon US link, buy the book, and it will download onto your designated device.
- Once the book is downloaded, you can change the settings back to your home country.