The internationally bestselling dark romance trilogy readers are calling “50 Shades of Grey meets Star Trek.”
“A thrilling, erotic, gripping, fascinating new reality filled with sexy, alpha alien heroes, heroines faced with life-altering choices and chemistry that’s off the charts” —Cara Bristol, USA Today bestselling author
“If you’re looking for some sexy summer reads, you’ll want to check out the Krinar Chronicles” —Marie Claire magazine
“For diehard fans of the paranormal romance genre, author Anna Zaires’s risqué new book could be your next guilty pleasure” —Woman’s Day magazine
Over 800 5-Star Amazon Reviews!
What reviewers are saying:
- “Only one word for this series: explosive!”
- “Zaires had me turning the pages, the words consuming me.”
- “You will not believe that this new world is not already in existence, it will feel that familiar to you. Read on and get hooked!”
- “This is one of those books that you can’t stop thinking about.”
- “HOLY SMOKES!!! This book is amazing!”
- “I love Mia and Korum’s story, from beginning to end. It kept me captive, I couldn’t put it down, I didn’t want it to end.”
- “This series has it all, and holds your attention from the first word to the last.”
- “Intriguing, captivating, suspenseful, romantic.”
A dark and edgy romance that will appeal to fans of erotic and turbulent relationships…
In the near future, the Krinar rule the Earth. An advanced race from another galaxy, they are still a mystery to us – and we are completely at their mercy.
Shy and innocent, Mia Stalis is a college student in New York City who has led a very normal life. Like most people, she’s never had any interactions with the invaders – until one fateful day in the park changes everything. Having caught Korum’s eye, she must now contend with a powerful, dangerously seductive Krinar who wants to possess her and will stop at nothing to make her his own.
How far would you go to regain your freedom? How much would you sacrifice to help your people? What choice will you make when you begin to fall for your enemy?