When they finally came out of the water, Mia stretched out on a big towel they had brought from the house, and Korum lay down beside her. Closing her eyes, she relaxed, the hot rays of the sun beaming down on her skin. She vaguely wondered if she should put on sunblock, but she felt far too lazy to move. Just a few minutes, she promised herself, just enough to produce some vitamin D . . .

A pleasant tickling sensation woke her up from her nap some time later.

Opening her eyes, she turned her head to the side, squinting a little from the bright light. Korum was lying there beside her, propped up on one elbow. Looking down at her with a smile, he was gently stroking the side of her ribcage with one long finger. His dark hair gleamed in the sunlight, and there was a warm glow in his thickly lashed amber eyes.

“What?” Mia murmured, feeling a bit self-conscious. The bikini she was wearing left very little to the imagination, and the way he was staring at her right now made her feel absurdly shy.

“Nothing,” he said softly. “Your skin just looks so delectable in this light. I never realized before how pretty such pale skin could be.”

“Um, thank you . . .”

“And it blushes so prettily too,” he teased, brushing his fingers against her suddenly too-warm cheeks.

Comments

suhey liberto
06/12/2013 12:22am

When is the next book about the krinar chronicles would be available

06/12/2013 1:23am

I'm currently working on it :). No official date is set yet, but I'm targeting late summer for the book's release.

Lizzy
07/21/2013 2:45pm

I love your writing!!!
I read both books in 2 days...cannot wait for the 3rd book. I am hoping Korum & Mia will have a baby awwwww :-) love their story thank you soooo much! And please don't stop writing ever I am your fan forever!!!!

Liz

08/05/2013 1:47pm

Thank you, LIz! That makes me super-happy :).

I love your writing Anna. The story you discussed here is so awesome and interesting. I will wait for the next one to read. I love to read the short and long stories and this one make my heart because you are amazing at writing such a wonderful story article.

10/20/2014 8:10am

A teaser campaign is an advertising campaign which typically consists of a series of small, cryptic, challenging advertisements that anticipate a larger, full-blown campaign for a product launch or otherwise important event.